Ignite is an immersive and challenging experience that will position a small cohort of leaders to drive change in medical innovation. By combining debate sessions, networking and immersive experiences in aligned organisations, Ignite creates a rich environment to accelerate progress.
The summit will take place on 24-26 April 2018 and a further full day in June 2018. Ten places are available to scientific leaders in academia and industry with an existing research interest in medical innovation.
- Dr Ruth McKernan FMedSci, Chief Executive, Innovate UK;
- Dr Malcolm Skingle, Director, Academic Liaison, GSK;
- Professor Jonathan Montgomery, Professor of Health Care Law, UCL;
- Dr Harren Jhoti FMedSci, Chief Executive, Astex Pharmaceutical;
- Dr Amanda Begley, Director of Innovation and Implementation, UCL Partners Academic Health Science Network;
- Dr Corinne de Vries, Head of Science and Innovation Support; European Medicines Agency.
The deadline for applications is Friday 9th February 2018. For further information please see the UCL Ignite webpage